Career Level Others
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
No two days are the same at AMW, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognizes and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started 70 years ago, AMW, now a fully-owned subsidiary of Al Futtaim Group (AFG) of United Arab Emirates, is one of the pioneers in the Automotive industry in Sri Lanka.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering.
- Databases: MySQL, SQL
- CMS: WordPress/ Joomla
- Photoshop / Firebug or chrome dev tools
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Automation of manual workflows by developing web-based applications with backend integrations to SAP
- Responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling AMW web applications.
- Translation of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements.
- Write the programming code, either from scratch or by adapting existing website software and graphics packages to meet business requirements
- Test the website to identify any technical problems and fix them
- Building and maintaining databases and integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Implementation of security and data protection standards
Please apply through the below link within 30 days of this advertisement
Manager – Recruitment
Associated Motorways (private) Limited
185, Union Place, Colombo 02
An Al-Futtaim group company