Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
JOIN US FOR THE JOURNEY TO GREATNESS
Browns Investments PLC is a vibrant, fast expanding diversified entity working in broad range of industries such as Leisure, Travel & Entertainment, Plantation & Agri Business, Renewable Energy, Construction, Real Estate, Investments. We are in the process of recruiting the most competent candidate for the above post and individuals with an exposure to a similar job scope with a positive mindset are encouraged to apply.
Account Executive – Browns Metal & Sand (Pvt) Ltd – Kalutara, Neboda
Responsible for the entering and maintaining accurate company’s financial records. Should have a firm understanding of accounting terminology and processes as well as a strong attention to detail.
- Be responsible for arranging daily payments and completeness of the documents.
- Process and maintain records of all daily payment transactions in sub ledgers.
- Maintaining document records as per the procedure established within the company
- Operate petty cash and site advances in a manner specified by the head office.
- Be responsible for maintaining of fixed asset register
- Maintain records for inventory, spare parts and other equipment at site.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as and when necessary on Ad hoc basis by the management.
- Applicant should be completed or following intermediate level in ACA, ACCA or CIMA or AAT Final stage.
- Degree in Business Management/Administration or commerce will be an added advantage
- Possess minimum two years’ experience in handling payments, cash and other finance operations.
- Be educated in Microsoft Office package
- Experience over ERP system Sage 300 will be an added advantage
- Possess a positive approach towards working as a team
- Be below 30 years of age
Send us your CV within 7 days through email@example.com