Career Level Others
Experience 1 Year
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
The job entails the provision of Self-Managed Super Funds (SMSF), back-office support to clients based in Australia.
- Reconciliation, review and finalization of year-end accounts
- Preparing financial statements and income tax returns for self-managed superannuation fund clients
- Processing transactions for trustees, benefits transfers, contributions and benefits
payments on behalf of clients
- Preparation of supporting workpapers for tax and financials
- Engaging regularly with clients and maintaining strong relationships
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of working experience in SMSF accounting
- Excellent communication skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- Advanced computer software skills, including Excel and other financial software and tools such as BGL, Class, Xero, QB & MYOB
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, Finance, or related field
- Professional accounting part qualification such as CIMA or ACCA
Please send your CV to Careers@hconnectint.com, with the position mentioned in the subject line.