Job ID 37709
Career Level Others
Experience 3 Years
Victoria Golf & Country Resort is home to an award winning 73 Par, 6933 yard Championship 18 Hole Golf Course designed by Donald Steele & Co and maintained to U.S.P.G.A. standards. The course is ranked among “The 100 Most Beautiful Courses in the World” and consistently awarded “The Best Golf Course in the Subcontinent”. Victoria Golf and Country Resort is owned by Rajawella Holdings Limited which is a subsidiary of the John Keells Group.
The above vacancy exists in Kandy
- Handling overall finance operations and supporting to finance Manager.
- Overlook the stores and purchasing functions.
- Preparation and review of timely and accurate management reporting.
- Monitoring of daily KPI’s Ensure robust financial controls Doing adhoc audits and introduce cost controlling initiatives.
- Ensure all accounts are reconciled as required.
- Liase with banks, Auditors and with other government institutions.
- Posses a Bachelor’s degree in finance/Accounts will be an added advantage Fully qualified in CA/CIMA/ACCA is a must.
- At least 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar capacity
- Prior experience in the hotel industry is an added advantage.
- Working experience in using hotel ERP systems.
- Excellent command in English – Written and verbal
If you are confident that you possess the above requirements, please send in your applications to email@example.com on or before the 15th June 2022 mentioning the position applied for on the subject line of the email.
The John Kells Group is an equal opportunity employer and we invite applications from all suitably qualified individuals to join our team