Career Level Officer
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Post Free Jobs & Find Vacancies in Sri Lanka – jobhub.lk
Join OUR Award-Winning TEAM
JAT Holdings PLC is looking forward to recruit a self-motivated and diligent individual to join our ever-expanding team in the capacity of
- Age preferably below 30 years
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent qualification
- Possess a Membership from the Institute of Chartered Accountant of Sri Lanka (ACA)
- Minimum of 03 years’ experience in an audit firm and 02 years of experience in PLC company in a similar role. (Overall, 05 years of experience in the field)
- Advanced knowledge on EPR systems (Oracale/SAP/Beleeta etc) and Microsoft Excel/Word/Power-point
- Sound knowledge in SLFRS/IFRS, audit standards, corporate laws, SEC requirements and taxation
- Excellent communication skills in English and with proven leadership skills
- Preparation of financial accounts and other reports (monthly, quarterly, and annually) adhering to the SLFRS/SEC rules and ensure required processes and supporting activities including external and internal audits are properly executed to deliver accurate information to the stakeholders.
- Preparation and monitoring of the group budget including timely coordination and communication with Senior Management.
- Ensure tax compliances of the group are adhered to, and attend to all tax matters with the IRD including tax audits.
If you are the one apply within 07 days of this advertisement.