Career Level Assistant
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Part Qualification
CAREER AT SOFTLOGIC
Softlogic is a highly diversified Group of Companies with over 11,000 employees in Sri Lanka and Australia and the annual turnover is approximately LKR 76 Billion. Softlogic Group is one of the most diversified blue-chip conglomerates in the country and we have built strong, sustainable market leading positions in a range of high growth sectors including ICT, Telecommunications, Health Care, Retail, Financial Services, Automobiles and Leisure.
- Handling AP and reporting there-on.
- Preparation of Bank reconciliations and Intercompany reconciliations.
- Recording and reporting Sales Promotional activities.
- Follow-up on Marketing & Financial claims with foreign suppliers.
- Supporting to any other Finance operations.
- Partly qualified in ICASL or CIMA or AAT.
- Should have minimum 02 years of experience in the relevant field. (Audit or Non-audit)
- Excellent computer literate with ability to work in a fully computerized working environment (Oracle ERP Systems/ MS Office package).
- Should below 30 years of age.
- Good communication skills in English and Sinhala, both oral and written.
- Strong analytical skills with problem solving skills.
- Should be a Team player.
- Should be a self-starter who can work with minimum supervision and ability to work in a flexy working environment.
- Should be able to work in any other finance related function to support the team.
For those who are interested please apply with contact details of two non-related referees, along with your contact details and a passport sized photograph immediately to the email email@example.com
Please indicate the position in the subject column of the Email, when you are applying. The selected candidate will be offered an attractive package with other benefits. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Softlogic Holdings PLC
No.14, De Fonseka Place, Colombo 05.
Website – www.softlogic.lk