- Career Level Others
- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Qualifications Diploma
We are looking for a dynamic and a proactive individual with a proven track-record who is passionate towards achieving a rewarding career. As an Accounts Assistant, the incumbent will be based in the Ja-ela Factory to support and ensure the smooth functioning of operations pertaining to key activities of the Finance division by completing the assigned tasks accurately within the stipulated timelines.
- Validation and clearing of control accounts (GRIR) and advances taken from the factory.
- Managing the Petty Cash Float of the Factory.
- Validation of Product Pricing.
- Managing audit concerns pertaining to Factory operations.
- 3 passes in G.C.E. (A/L).
- Part qualification in AAT/ACCA/CIMA.
- Strong interpersonal and good communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office Packages.
- 01-02 years’ experience in similar capacity.
- Age below 25 Years.
Preference will be given to those who have hands on experience in an ERP System (SAP) and residing close to Ja-ela.
Please forward a complete resume with contact details of two non-related referees within 07 days of this advertisement. Please indicate the position as the subject line of the e-mail.
Senior Manager – Human Resources
Lankem Ceylon PLC
No:98, Sri Sangaraja Mawatha