- Career Level Others
- Experience 2 Years
- Qualifications Diploma
Join hands to shape the future
Realise your professional goals within a rewarding environment: At MAGA, Sri Lanka’s leading construction company, join the dynamic team driving the nation forward.
- Higher National Diploma or AAT Passed Finalists
- Minimum 02 to 04 years’ experience in handling supplier payment documentation, in a reputed company as an Accounts Assistant or Procurement Assistant
- High level of proficiency with MS Office Package (MS Excel & MS Word)
- Experience in using an ERP System
- Ability to liaise with Department of Inland Revenue & other regulatory bodies regarding Tax matters and knowledge in VAT/SVAT and Tax will be added advantage
- Age below 30 years
- Process supplier payment related documents for purchasing
- Observe supplier outstanding levels and follow-up on payment submissions
- Streamline and resolve Tax related issues on Invoices (SVAT/VAT) with suppliers
- Maintain live up-to-date records of payable balance amounts for all suppliers
Location: Head Office (Colombo)
The above position provides excellent career progression opportunities in a professional environment, along with attractive remuneration.
If you can fulfill the above requirements, please send your application with contact details of two
non-related referees to email@example.com or to the address below. Please indicate the position applied for as the subject of your e-mail or on the top left corner of the envelope.
Manager Human Resources
Maga Engineering (Pvt) Ltd
200, Nawala Road, Narahenpita, Colombo 05
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: 011 280 8835 – 44