Career Level Assistant
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Part Qualification
JOIN A TEAM DRIVEN BY EXCELLENCE
The CBL Group is one of the largest FMCG Conglomerates operating largely in the food sector with multiple operations in Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Myanmar. The Group has its product presence in more than 60 countries around the world.
Our portfolio includes biscuits, chocolates, cakes to textured vegetable protein, coconut products and cereal, manufactured under Munchee, Ritzbury, Tiara, Lanka Soy, Sera and Samaposha Brands, which are market leaders in their respective categories in Sri Lanka. The CBL Group consists of 11 companies in Sri Lanka and overseas, which functions as independent business units headed by CEOs.
DESIGNATION : ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT
COMPANY: PLENTY FOODS (PVT) LTD
LOCATION: IHALAGAMA, DAMBULLA
- Assists in the preparation of Seasonal Accounts and Annual/Seasonal budgets
- Timely processing of payments while adhering to deadlines
- Finalization of payment vouchers and filing
- Handles the locations’ petty cash function
- Prepares Agreements, Letters, Memos and other documents
- Supports the preparation of Management reports and analysis
- Part qualification in ICASL/ACCA/CIMA or Full qualification in AAT
- A minimum of 2 Years working experience in a similar capacity
- Hands on experience in an ERP System (SAP) is added advantage
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
The selected candidate is expected to be based in Ihalagama.
Please apply with details of 2 non related referees to firstname.lastname@example.org