- Career Level Executive
- Experience Fresh
- Qualifications Associate
88 Years of Trust & Stability
Richard Pieris Group is one of the largest conglomerates engaged in a wide spectrum of businesses including Plantations, Retail, Manufacturing, Tyre Retreading, Exports, Financial Services, Insurance and other services with more than 28,000 employees.
One of the key sectors of the Group requires services of a dynamic, motivated and energetic individual to join as an Accounts Executive.
As the Accounts Executive you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Preparing Financial statements – Management Accounts and Statutory Accounts
- Preparing reconciliations on a periodic basis and documentation of the same
- Coordinating with the auditors and provide support in completing the Annual Audit
- Assisting in preparation of Annual Budgets
- Preparation of Costings
- Preparing adhoc reports as and when required
To be considered you must have the following:
- Part Qualification in Professional Accounting (CA, CIMA, ACCA) or similar / equal qualification
- Working knowledge in BOM / Production related costings & experience in the Manufacturing industry is considered as an advantage
If you posses the above-mentioned requirements, please forward your resume with contact details of two non related referees with the position applied for marked on the top left corner of the envelop, or as the subject in your e-mail within 07 days of this advertisement.
Head of Group Human Resources,
RICHARD PIERIS & COMPANY PLC,
310, High Level Road, Nawinna, Maharagama.