Career Level Executive
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Spread your Brilliance with Prestigious Delmege
Delmege Group is positioning to be one of the leading conglomerates in Sri Lanka and is looking for dynamic individual to join with us in following position to strengthen our Group Finance team
Accounts Executive – Principal Reporting
- Responsible for Principal reporting function of the Agency Business
- Preparation of Audit schedules/Balance Sheet schedules of all principal related accounts
- Preparation of Commission reports relevant to Liner Business
- Responsible to report cost/revenue relevant to the liner business through the principal system.
- Will be trained on preparation of Final Accounts of the company and he will need to assist direct reporting superior.
- Completed a University Degree or in the final stage of completion and who can join Immediately.
- Following or Aspiring follow CIMA/ ICASL or CMA 1-2 years’ experience in finance (Shipping Agency/Freight forwarding experience would be added advantage)
- Experience in Gensoft ERP system would be an added advantage
- Should be well conversant in MS Office applications (Excel Word and Power Point)
- Self-motivated individual with strong interpersonal skills
- Willing to work late hours when required.
The selected candidate will receive an attractive remuneration package, in keeping with the market standards. Please send your CV with the names and addresses of two non-related referees to firstname.lastname@example.org with the post applied marked clearly in the subject line to reach us within 10 days of this advertisement
Head of Group Human Resources and Admin,
Delmege Forsyth & Company Ltd,
101, Vinayalankara Mw, Colombo 10.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be notified