Career Level Executive
Experience 3 Years
No two days are the same at AMW, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognizes and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started 70 years ago, AMW, now a fully-owned subsidiary of Al Futtaim Group (AFG) of United Arab Emirates, is one of the pioneers in the Automotive industry in Sri Lanka.
- Successfully completed a diploma or similar professional qualification in a relevant field of study.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as an executive.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Excellent communication skills in Sinhala and English is compulsory.
- Knowledge on Health and Safety at workplace will be an added advantage.
- Age below 45 years.
- Valid driving license with the ability to ride a motorcycle.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining the premises in a clean, optimal and well-maintained manner.
- Ensuring overall security at the premises.
- Carrying out safety audits.
- Coordinating with government and non-government entities.
- Coordinating transport and maintaining company owned vehicles.
Please apply through the below link within 14 days of this advertisement.
Manager – Recruitment
Associated Motorways (Private) Limited
185, Union Place, Colombo 02