Career Level Officer
No two days are the same at AMW, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognizes and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started 70 years ago, AMW, now a fully-owned subsidiary of Al Futtaim Group (AFG) of United Arab Emirates, is one of the pioneers in the Automotive industry in Sri Lanka.
- Successfully completed G.C.E A/L Examinations.
- Should be a team player with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good command of English and Sinhala languages. Tamil will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge on MS Office Package.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Attending and handling the customer’s inquiries on time in order to maintain good image of the company.
- Ensuring the proper analyze of customer questionnaire and prepare CSI, provide feedback to relevant authorities regarding the customers’ concern, trends etc.
- Responsible for carrying out feedback calls with customers, outside parties etc.
- Responsible for maintaining debtor database and providing necessary information to management.
- Responsible for submitting month end reports on a timely manner.
Please apply through the below link within 30 days of this advertisement.
Alfittaim automotive group
Manager – Recruitment
Associated Motorways (Private) Limited
185, Union Place, Colombo 02