Career Level Assistant
United Motors Lanka PLC has been moving people in comfort for over 70 years. As we continue to drive new standards of service and engineering excellence, we are expanding our operations island-wide and are seeking passionate, smart and disciplined individuals to fill the following vacancy.
- Good secondary education with a minimum of three passes at the G.C.E. AIL Examination.
- Diploma in Business administration of a recognize university/ lnstitution will be an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge in MS Office packages (MS Excel is mandatory). Experience in SAP will be an added advantage.
- Good command of English (both verbal & written) & interpersonal skills.
- Should be have valid riding license.
- Age below 26 years.
An attractive remuneration package, including a comprehensive medical scheme, along with excellent career development opportunities await the selected candidates.
Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification. If you are confident that you satisfy the above requirements, please email or post your résumé with the contact details of two nan-related referees to reach us within 07 days of this advertisement.