Career Level Assistant
Experience 1 Year
GEAR UP WITH THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS
United Motors Lanka PLC has been moving people in comfort for over 70 years. As we continue to drive new standards of service and engineering excellence, we are expanding our operations island-wide and are seeking passionate smart and disciplined individuals to fill the following vacancy.
- Good secondary education with a minimum of three passes at the G.C.E. A/L Examination.
- Sound knowledge in MS Office packages (MS Excel is mandatory).
- Having at least 01 years of experience in a similar capacity.
- Good communication (both verbal & written) & interpersonal skills.
- Should be have valid riding license.
- Age below 30 years.
An attractive remuneration package, including a comprehensive medical scheme, along with excellent career development opportunities await the selected candidates.
Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification. If you are confident that you satisfy the above requirements, please email or post your résumé with the contact details of two non-related referees to reach us within 07 days of this advertisement. Addressed to
General Manager (Human Resources & Administration)
United Motors Lanka PLC
100, Hyde Park Corner, Colombo 02
E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org