- Career Level Manager
- Experience 8 Years +
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
JOIN THE PIONEER FOR A LUCRATIVE CAREER
Merchant Bank of Sri Lanka & Finance PLC, a well-established Finance Company listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange and a subsidiary of Bank of Ceylon is looking for individuals to join the Company as;
AGM TREASURY & MERCHANT BANKING
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
- Design and monitor the liquidity risk management framework of the Bank
- Apply forecasting models and scenario planning to assess potential future liquidity constraints, stress testing the balance sheet under adverse economic scenarios.
- Review cash and liquidity forecasting routines to identify asks and ensure compliance with relevant liquidity risk metrics.
- Independently review and assess financial condition of investments
- Review contingency funding plan, manage the long-term debt, manage other funding sources, and Implement funding and hedging strategies.
- Analysis, evaluation and monitoring of funding structure; development al optimization strategies.
- Managing the investment of high-quality liquid and non-high quality liquidity assets, and optimizing investment returns
- Provide analytical reports to Asset & Liability Committee (ALCO) as the senior management forum responsible for decision-making on financial resource deployment and allocation and optimizing risk-return
- Provide strategic and supervisory leadership to the division and lead in the implementation of the performance management, talent development to meet business objective in accordance with the Human Resources practices of the Bank.
- Develop recommendations far product offerings, private equity transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and valuations.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Full professional qualifications in Accounting /Finance preferably (CA/ACCA/CFA)
- Minimum 10 years managerial experience out of which 5 years at a Senior Management level in handling Internal, capital markets, and/ or corporate finance in a corporate or a banking environment.
Submit your complete profile along with two non-related referees within the same industry to the following e-mail address email@example.com or by registered post to the following address.
The vacancies will be filled purely on merit and any form of canvassing will result in disqualification. Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
Assistant General Manager – HR/ Support Service
Merchant Bank of Sri Lanka & Finance PLC,
Level 17, Bank of Ceylon Merchant Tower,
No 28, St. Michael’s Road, Colombo 03.