Job ID 40297
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Nair Systems is currently looking for Analyst-Programmer – WMS for our Qatar operations with the following terms & conditions.
- Degree in Information Technology domain
Skills & Experience:
- Development experience on Node Centre & Node Red
- Knowledge of using BIRT Reporting tool
- Experience of wealth management applications highly desirable
- Deep web experience in various technologies: modern web frameworks, REST, XML, CSS, HTML and Database such as Microsoft SQL, Oracle.
- Must have experience in Azure DevOps, TFS source code repository
- Experience in FIX format integration is an added advantage
- Good to have experience in Linux OS
- Experience in System Analysis & Design of Applications
- Perform debugging and testing of all related code and assist with troubleshooting both development and production issues
- Good understanding of relational database concepts, data-driven systems and system integration methodologies.
- Knowledge in software development lifecycle methodology
- Strong collaboration and investigative skills and the ability to cross reference information for accuracy
- Strong verbal and written skills, especially around code and technical design documentation
- Must have experience in application deployment and release activities
- Ability to work in a team environment, independently, take direction, and follow instructions.
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Background on Wealth Management Products/Systems is a great value add.
- Work independently and with the team to understand project requirements, existing implementations and build or maintain the technical aspects of applications including but not restricted to analysis, design, estimation, optimization and development of business requirements.
- Design, code and maintain the systems based on established standards.
- Perform initial design reviews and recommend improvements
- Write clear codes and prepare coding documentations
- Assist in timely L2/L3 troubleshooting of Applications
- Experience working in a structured waterfall development process
- Participate in the set-up and deployments in all environments including production.
- Conduct code reviews, testing and work closely with QA team (where applicable) for SIT and with business for UAT
- Contribute to the overall enterprise architecture
- Support the training of new team members on existing business processes and required tools
- Document all requirements functionally and technically
Terms and conditions
- Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
- Domain: Bank
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest through Job Hub