Career Level Assistant
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Part Qualification
Spread your Brilliance With Prestigious Delmege
Delmege Group is positioning to be one of the leading conglomerates in Sri Lanka and is looking for dynamic individual to join with us in following position to strengthen our Group Finance team
Assistant Accountant – Finance
- Preparation of Monthly Accounts i.e P&L,BS, cash flow etc..
- Maintaining proper schedules & reconciliations of B/S & P&L line items.
- Maintaining & reconciling inter company current accounts by raising & posting required entries.
- Handling/Reporting Inventories by organizing monthly / Quarterly physical inventory verification & Reconciliations and reporting to the management.
- Preparing VAT input & Output schedules on a monthly basis.
- Maintaining the Fixed Asset register Assists to prepare the annual budget
- Assisting in preparation of other regular & adhoc Management reports as & when required
- Partly Qualified in CA / CIMA / CMA / ACCA.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience covering Inventories / GL process
- Experience in ERP systems (Preferably SAGE/NAVISION)
- Sound knowledge in MS Office packages will be beneficial Analytical skills & Good interpersonal skills
- To work under minimum supervision Age between 27-30
The selected candidate will receive an attractive remuneration package, in keeping with the market standards. Please send your CV with the names and addresses of two non-related referees to firstname.lastname@example.org with the post applied marked clearly in the subject line to reach us within 5 days of this advertisement
Head of Group Human Resources and Admin,