- Career Level Manager
- Experience 6 Years
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
AMW Capital Leasing and Finance PLC is a finance company registered under the central bank of Sri Lanka and a subsidiary company of AMW Group which is a leading corporate entity in Sri Lanka and the sole distributor for several world renowned automobiles and related brands, under the umbrella of Al-Futtaim Group, Dubai UAE.
AMW Capital Leasing currently comprises of 22 branches and is in the process of expanding its network to serve our customers better
The Key Responsibilities of the Role are given below,
- Ensure that the assigned yearly execution target is achieved
- Ensure to achieve net inflow target assigned on fixed deposits.
- Carry out regular promotional campaigns as per the promotional plan in order to build up brand awareness and thereby to increase business volumes.
- Ensure that WATR is achieved on a month on month basis which will impact the Net Interest margins (NIM,s )
- Ensure to achieve the budgeted profitability of the branch on a monthly basis & to review this along with the RM & branch staff in order to take corrective measures.
- Maintaining the branch NPLs as per the budgeted figures
- Ensure Branch adhere to all the regulatory & compliance as stated in the organization operational manual and should follow the Audit tracker
- Carry out identified training and development activities of branch staff and & coordinate with respective authorities in order to provide training
The Key Requirements for this Job Role are Give below;
- Qualification in Credit Management / SLIM / CIM or Bachelor’s degree will be an added advantage
- 6 -8 years working experience in a reputed Financial Institute or a Bank
- Leadership Skills, Communication Skills , Negotiation Skills and Computer Literacy
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalized CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviors, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.