- Career Level Manager
- Experience 8 Years +
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
JOIN THE PIONEER FOR A LUCRATIVE CAREER
Merchant Bank of Sri Lanka & Finance PLC, a well-established Finance Company listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange and a subsidiary of Bank of Ceylon is looking for individuals to join the Company as;
ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER – INTERNAL AUDIT
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
- Performing objective, independent & reliable assessment of the effectiveness of the Company’s Risk Management activities, its compliance with applicable regulations, Governance Process and the internal control environment.
- Planning, developing and scoping the Annual Audit Plan.
- Allocating resources and carrying out audits as planned.
- Timely & effective reporting of Audit Findings to the Audit Committee with management responses and relevant recommendations.
- Advising on improvements /changes to existing systems & procedures, and risk management -techniques for new processes.
- Providing assistance to External Auditors and other Examiners in carrying out their audits.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Membership of CA -Sri Lanka with at least 3 year’s experience in a firm of Chartered Accountants. • Experience on IT based audit techniques.
- Minimum 10 years managerial experience out of which 5 years at a Senior Management level in handling Internal audits preferably in Banking & financial institution.
Submit your complete profile along with two non-related referees within the same industry to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by registered post to the following address.
The vacancies will be filled purely on merit and any form of canvassing will result in disqualification. Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
Assistant General Manager – HR/ Support Service
Merchant Bank of Sri Lanka & Finance PLC,
Level 17, Bank of Ceylon Merchant Tower,
No 28, St. Michael’s Road, Colombo 03.