Career Level Assistant
Experience 1 Year
ASSISTANT – LASER CUTTING
(BASED AT BIYAGAMA)
- Engaging Laser cutting development with Embellishment development team whilst identifying trends and capabilities.
- Follow embellishment development process whilst reducing Lead time.
- Develop Laser cutting designs mitigating Risk factors and ensure the quality level of Laser cutting to meet the customer expectations.
- Engaging costing for Laser cutting to ensure best price to customer.
- Engage with Operation and quality teams to identify risk and complete preventive action for Bulk.
- Ensure department KPI’s are in line with the Hoshin Kanri whilst communicating the progress made by the team to relevant team members and the management.
- Ensure the availability and accuracy of standard operating procedures and internal documentation.
- Ensure that the environment, safety and health standards of the organization are adhered to whilst actively
contributing towards promoting a culture of safety and environmental consciousness within and outside the organization.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 1-2 Years experience of Laser cutting Technical in a similar capacity
- Literacy of MS Office packages, Data Analytical skill
- Excellent Communication / Coordination skills
Closing Date: 05.11.2021
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualifying candidates to join our team of MAS Professionals.