- Career Level Manager
- Experience 3 Years
- Gender Female
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We are seeking an Assistant Manager to develop and implement effective brand-building strategies. You will brainstorm ideas to meet sales and marketing objectives, help execute plans and report on campaign results. In this role, you should be creative and results-oriented. An analytical mind and research skills are essential to this job. Furthermore, if you’re an excellent communicator and a team player, we’d like to meet you. Your goal will be to increase sales and brand awareness through assisting effective marketing plans and campaigns.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain and develop the Marketing department MIS and presentations
- Lead and coordinate market industry research, analytics and reports
- Active involvement in marketing and promoting deposit products
- Liaise with agencies to manage media planning and PR publicity
- Coordinate in marketing administration activities, assisting the Head of Marketing and the Brand team
- 3 – 4 years of work experience in marketing / media related functions.
- Exposure in Banking or Finance industry would be an added advantage
- Degree from a recognized university and / or professional qualification in Marketing
- Result driven attitude backed by good organizing skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Sinhalese
- Dynamic and performance driven personality
- Ability to maintain long term relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Age below 30 years with adequate exposure in Marketing
Please send in your CV, mentioning the position applied for in the subject line.
An opportunity to join the
Best Finance Brand in Sri Lanka!
With a rich history over 50 years in the financial industry and recognized for our unparalleled records as the top finance leasing brand, we are driven by sheer passion, dedication, and Innovation with over 160 branches and service centers across the island. We strive to provide the best services to our massive customer base and are now on the look-out for charismatic and skilled individuals who can treat on our deep-rooted traditions of success and be a partner in taking the organization to new heights.
Head of Human Resources,
LB Finance PLC
No 20, Dharmapala Mawatha, Colombo 03