- Career Level Manager
- Experience 4 Years
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Hayleys Group is amongst Sri Lanka’s largest, and most respected diversified conglomerates with a turnover in excess of USD 1 Billion. To explore the World of Hayleys, visit us at: www.hayleys.com.
HAYLEYS ADVANTIS LIMITED
Hayleys Advantis Group, the transportation, logistics and aviation arm of Hayleys PLC with over 60 years of industry presence, is a pioneer in providing end-to-end logistics solutions, representing some of the World’s foremost shipping lines, freight forwarders and the largest air express transportation company. The Group also represents some of the world’s leading passenger and cargo airlines and specializes in travel agency services. Today Advantis controls a truly international network offering and is fast becoming the undisputed leader in the areas of integrated logistics, freight management, marine services, terminals & engineering operations, airport services, aviation supply services, outbound travel services and other travel related services.
- Manage the recruitment process when a need arises by following the recruitment process laid down, develop sourcing strategies, involve in the preparation of advertisements, short listing CVs and calling for interviews.
- Supervise the smooth functioning of the staff database by carrying out weekly audits, conducting all updates (recruitments, resignations, transfers, promotions).
- Acts as a single point of contact for the employees and managers and build a strong business relationship with the internal client.
- Ensure necessary training for staff are provided by identifying the required training need along with department heads, organizing relevant training programs in coordination with Group HR.
- Prepare reports and presentations on company HR climate by gathering and analyzing relevant data.
- Perform additional duties commensurate with the current role, as and when requested by management
- Bachelor’s Degree approved by UGC or Equivalent professional qualification
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Energetic and Outgoing personality
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on “Apply Now” within 10 days of this advertisement.
Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.