Career Level Manager
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Hayleys Group is amongst Sri Lanka’s largest, and most respected diversified conglomerates with a turnover in excess of USD 1 Billion. To explore the World of Hayleys, visit us at: www.hayleys.com
The Kingsbury PLC is a member of the Leisure sector of the Hayleys Group located in the heart of Colombo. Being recognized and awarded the Best Luxury Business Hotel in the Indian Ocean, we provide career opportunities for candidates who are passionate about experiencing a successful career path in the field of hospitality.
We are seeking for results oriented, passionate individuals to join our Human Resources team.
Assistant Manager Human Resources
The Assistant Manager – Human Resources holds a position of strategic importance within the organization. Rather than the standard functions of an HR Manager, the function of the Asst. Manager Human Resources at the Hotel is of an advisory nature on a variety of support functions for the management of human resources.
- Provide operational assistance to maintain a positive work culture on a well-defined plan to enhance motivation and retention of Staff members
- Oversee the recruitment and selection function while managing staff numbers within the approved budget
and follow the onboarding process.
- Manage performance management system and ensure the evaluations are done in a timely manner
- Assist in developing appropriate Human Resources policies, procedures and strategies, and ensure strict adherence to same
- Address all the HRIS related concerns and provide support and required training for team members on handling HRIS
- Come up with staff retention strategies.
- Sound Academic background with a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources/Business Management or Post
Graduate Qualification in Human Resources (Preferably CIPM/NIBM)
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar capacity in a star class hotel
- Hands on experience in Human Resources operations and Employee Relations
- Hands on with HRIS system (DMS & Oracle) . Self-motivated with the ability to perform duties with minimum supervision
- To give leadership to the team with proper guidance.
Should you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply via email to Careers@thekingsburyhotel.com indicating the position applied for in the subject line of the email. Closing Date: 12th October 2021
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.