- Career Level Manager
- Experience 2 Years
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
John Keells Information Technology (Pvt) Ltd (JKIT) is the consulting and professional IT services arm of John Keells Holdings PLC, Sri Lanka’s largest listed conglomerate. JKIT focuses on Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology and Operations to large multinational companies’ worldwide. JKIT has delivered many award-winning solutions to some of the biggest names in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
We invite applications from suitably qualified individuals for the post of Assistant Manager – Human Resources to champion the organization’s business objectives through its people and culture practices, foster new age people practices and have visionary, strategic and creative outlook. The selected candidate will report to the Head of Human Resources.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Identifying and maintaining the talent management and succession planning process
- Ensuring that talent management processes are fully integrated and in accordance with the Leadership Pipeline Framework
- Overseeing the talent acquisition process, evaluate manpower requirement and ensure all vacancies are filled on time
- Facilitating the performance management process and ensuring the completion of the process in line with the service level agreements
- Overseeing the Group employee satisfaction surveys, carrying out focus group discussions and assisting in the formulation of action plans
- Managing all disciplinary related issues as per company process and work towards establishing good employer employee relations
- Overall People Operations and Business Partnering
The ideal candidate should:
- Possess a minimum of 2 years work experience in a similar job role together with a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or Business Management or a similar qualification. An MBA would be definite advantage.
- Have the ability to thrive in a very fast paced and agile environment.
Click on the advert to join our team via John Keells IT Careers Site.