- Career Level Manager
- Experience 3 Years
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Associated Motor Finance PLC is maintaining a steadfast corporate legacy for over 60 years and licensed by the Monetary Board of the Central Bank of Sri Lanka. We are engaged in providing a wide array of financial services to the general public including Fixed Deposits, Savings Accounts and Leasing Facilities. At present we have our presence in several prime locations in the country. We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated and career – oriented person for our Company.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Developing and Executing Corporate Communication Strategies to maximize the brand image in the market by managing ATL & BTL activities.
- Preparing & maintaining the detailed digital content calendar.
- Maintaining company & brand presence across all the Social media platforms including ATL.
- Working closely with graphic / Creative team & assisting them in creating better artwork to use both in print and online media.
- Develop & implement periodic marketing & corporate communication
- Maintaining effective internal communications to ensure all the departments are kept informed on all corporate communications
- Managing the company website and Ecommerce related activities.
- Coordinating with all relevant agencies
- 3 to 5 Years of Managerial/Executive level experience in corporate communication
- Professional qualification SLIM/CIM (Fully/Part qualified) and/or degree from a recognized university
- Strong interpersonal skills to relate and interact with people in a friendly, professional manner.
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Computer literacy
HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT
Associated Motor Finance PLC
No. 146, Sri Sambuddhathwa Jayanthi Mawatha (Havelock Road),
Thimbirigasyaya, Colombo 05.