Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Hayleys Group is amongst Sri Lanka’s largest, and most respected diversified conglomerates with a turnover in excess of Rs. 241 Billion. To explore the World of Hayleys, visit us at: www.hayleys.com.
ASSISTANT MANAGER – SUSTAINABILITY
We seek a self-motivated individual with commitment, initiative and enthusiasm to join our Sustainability team.
To support in development and execution of Group-wide strategic sustainability initiatives and integrating sustainability related drives throughout the company. Ensure the Company’s sustainability efforts support the long-term strategy of the company.
- Collaborate with sectors/companies to develop a coordinated sustainability plan.
- Build sustainability principles into short and long-range business planning, capital planning and operations planning.
- Offer expertise and provide leadership-level support for initiatives to reduce company-wide resource consumption and waste generation.
- Build effective partnerships with external organizations to support sustainability efforts.
- Measure and monitor progress against sustainability strategies, objectives and performance targets.
Drive and garner employee volunteerism and develop internal and external communications utilizing social media platforms.
- Design and roll-out strategic communications campaigns to engage both employees and external stakeholders and promote awareness of sustainability initiatives.
- Collate data from sectors on sustainability data and report to the Management monthly.
- Possess a Degree from a recognized University. Knowledge in Finance, Marketing will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years ‘work experience in a similar capacity (Preferably in a Group).
- Excellent command of written/communication both Sinhala & English.
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills, report writing skills and presentation skills
- Previous experience in sustainability, reporting and understanding of sustainability from a business benefit perspective
- Knowledge of electronic media communications and willingness to travel
- A dynamic team player with excellent Inter-personal skills.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on Apply Now. The closing date of the application will be the 20th of September 2021.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.