Career Level Assistant
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
WE’RE LOOKING FOR HR ASSISTANT – PAYROLL
WHO WE ARE
Hela Clothing is a US $200 million company that provides sustainability focused apparel supply chain solutions. The company works closely with global brands, from design to delivery, in the intimate, sleepwear and kids product ranges. With 10 factories across three countries and a workforce of over 15,000 across the globe, Hela leads the industry in ethical and sustainable working environments.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Responsible for the integrity of HR database and as well as accurate processing of payroll.
- Handle full spectrum of computerized payroll administration and management.
- Collate all information related to employee earnings and deductions on time along with requirement validations and controls.
- Ensure all statutory requirements are met in the remittance of statutory deductions and submission of statements.
- To possess staff payroll and ensure accuracy and timeliness of payment to staffs.
- Completion of HCM entries for all new recruits in worker & Staff categories in daily basis.
- Maintain vital daily, weekly and monthly statistics in the department’s performance display board.
- Keep track of hour rates, wages, compensation benefit rates, new hire information etc.
- Submit Management Information Report according to the requirement.
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE
- Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent professional qualification.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience, preferably in computerized payroll environment.
- Exposure to a HR System (Eg: HCM) would be an added advantage.
- Age below 30.
Send your resume to email@example.com