- Career Level Executive
- Experience 2 Years
- Qualifications Diploma
Incorporated in 1978, Expolanka (Pvt) Limited was the pioneer exporter of Sri Lanka’s Fresh Fruits and Vegetables to the countries in the Middle East. As a leading exporter of Fresh Produce and volumes increasing our focus is to sustain our Brand in our markets by ensuring our consistent high quality standards. Currently we are looking out for a dynamic individual to join us as:
Assistant Stores Executive
- More than 2 years of experience in similar capacity
- Preference shall be given to those with qualifications/experience in quality checking of fruits & vegetables, and export procedures
- Age around 30 years
- Ability to work long hours and to ensure shipments are completed as planned
- Residents nearby Sapugaskanda/Biyagama area are encouraged to apply
- Receive, distribute and maintain adequate quantities of stocks at all times
- Maintain optimal stock levels
- Inform the purchase department well in advance about the items that reach the re-order level, to order from supplies
- Review physical inventories periodically
- Maintain stock and consumption records
- Check incoming materials for quality, and quantity against invoices, purchase orders and packing slips or other documents
- Ensure goods received are of best exportable quality
- Update records of good received and issued
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as assigned
An attractive remuneration package awaits the right candidate. Please forward your resume via e-mail within seven days of this advertisement along with contact details for two non-related referees to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will only contact short listed candidates.
Please indicate the post applied for on the top left hand corner of the envelope.
Expolanka Holdings PLC is a diversified conglomerate with interest in Logistics, Leisure & Investments with a global presence in 23 countries.