- Career Level Others
- Experience 2 Years
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
John Keells Information Technology (Pvt) Ltd (JKIT) is the consulting and professional IT services arm of John Keells Holdings PLC, Sri Lanka’s largest listed conglomerate. JKIT focuses on Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology and Operations to large multinational companies’ worldwide. JKIT has delivered many award-winning solutions to some of the biggest names in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
We invite applications from suitably qualified individuals for the post of Associate Consultant – Microsoft. The selected candidate will report to the Head of Advisory – Microsoft Solutions and Services.
The Associate Consultant – Microsoft will be responsible for:
- Performing the routine maintenance work on MS infrastructure inclusive of but not limited to O365, SCCM, Cloud and on-premise AD etc.
- Troubleshooting and fixing systems issues pertaining to above solutions
- Adhering to the SLA’s of the systems
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A part qualification, a Bachelor’s degree or a Professional Qualification in IT
- A minimum of 2 years work experience in systems troubleshooting and maintenance
- MS qualifications in the relevant field