Career Level Executive
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Associate Executive – Human Resources Location : Henegama, Gampaha.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Provide support to the head office Human Resources team
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies) Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc) Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update our database
- Candidate should be following or completed a qualification in HR/management.
- Minimum 6 months experience in HR (Preferably in a factory/workshop).
- Candidate must be living around Henegama, Gampaha area.
If you are confident, please email your CV mentioning the position applied for in the Subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days of this Advert.
Director – Human Resources
Senok Group of Companies