Career Level Assistant
Experience 2 Years
CALL CENTRE (MALABE)
Ideal candidates should;
- be below 26 years of age
- have passed the GCE O/L with credit passes for English and Mathematics and 3 passes at GCE A/L for the main subjects in one sitting (excluding General English)
- possess minimum 2 years’ experience in the banking or financial services sector including minimum 1 years’ experience in a Call Centre/customer service/ recoveries
- possess strong oral and written communication skills.
- Being trilingual will be a definite advantage
- have good listening skills, interpersonal skills, data entry skills and telephone skills
- be motivated to provide excellent customer service
- be flexible with working hours and willing to work for the night shift
You will be mainly responsible to serve customers professionally by determining their requirements, answering inquiries, handling complaints, resolving problems and fulfilling customer requests in a timely manner while adhering to the policies and guidelines of the Bank.
A competitive remuneration package and other fringe benefits as well as structured career advancement opportunities and extensive training are on offer for the chosen candidate.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Any form of canvassing is discouraged.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Please apply via e-mail by sending an updated CV or a DFCC Bank application form which could be downloaded from our website to email@example.com with the post applied for in the subject by 14 October 2021.
Senior Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk