Career Level Assistant
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Part Qualification
STEP INTO A CAREER IN BANKING
BANKING ASSISTANT – FINANCE
- Preparation and monitoring of daily/weekly/monthly reconciliations
- Monitoring of GLS on frequent basis
- Assist in preparation of accounting adjustments and disclosures
- Assist in preparation of related reports as and when required
- Assist in the preparation of annual audit accounts
- Should have a minimum of two (02) years’ experience in Finance and Accounting.
- Should have a full or part qualification in Banking or a relevant professional qualification.
- Sound knowledge in MS Excel package
- Ability to pay attention to work quality, details and accuracy
- Sound knowledge on Core banking system and other surrounding systems
- Positive attitude along with an ability to work as a team
- Part qualifications in the field of Accounting & Finance will be an added advantage
Applications should be forwarded via email firstname.lastname@example.org with the names of two nonrelated referees on or before 06th November 2021. The email subject line must be stated “Banking Assistant – Finance”. All applications will be treated with strict confidence. *Please note applications without the stated subject line will not be taken into consideration. We will only correspond with the shortlisted applicants.
*Please note applications without the stated subject line will not be taken into consideration. We will only correspond with the shortlisted applicants.
Head Office: 64, Galle Road, Colombo 03.