Career Level Assistant
Experience 2 Years
Banking Assistant International: Correspondent Banking & Remittances Department
Ideal candidate should;
- have passed the GCE O/L with credit passes for English and Mathematics and 3 passes at GCE A/L for the main subjects (excluding General English)
- possess 2 years’ experience in Commercial Banking including experience in International Trade
- possess a fair knowledge in International Trade transactions, CBSL guidelines, ICC regulations and UCP 600
- be able to give attention to detail and maintain high level of accuracy
- be able to maintain good relations with customers and local banks
- possess good communication skills
You will be mainly responsible to assist in the releasing of import shipping documents, handling counter operations and issuing shipping guarantees.
A competitive remuneration package and other fringe benefits as well as structured career advancement opportunities and extensive training are on offer for the chosen candidate.
Please apply via e-mail sending a DFCC Bank application form which could be downloaded from our website to firstname.lastname@example.org with the post applied for in the subject by 28 October 2021.
Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Senior Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC,
73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk