Career Level Assistant
Experience 2 Years
Banking Assistant Narahenpita Extension Office
Ideal candidate should;
- have passed the GCE O/L with credit passes for English and Mathematics and 3 passes at GCE A/L for the main subjects (excluding General English)
- possess 2 years’ experience in Commercial Banking ding experience in branch banking and counter operations
- willing to work on an evening shift
- possess good customer service skills and interpersonal skills
- exposure to pawning operations will be an added advantage
You will be responsible for carrying out the counter transactions efficiently and effectively in adherence with policies, procedures and regulatory requirements whilst maintaining pleasant and professional relationships with all internal and external customers. You may be required to carry out the Pawning Officer’s cover-up duties as well when required.
Applicants with higher or lesser levels of experience may also be positively considered and an appropriate placement decided if shortlisted.
A competitive remuneration package and other fringe benefits as well as structured career advancement opportunities and extensive training are on offer for the chosen candidate.
Please apply via e-mail sending a DFCC Bank application form which could be downloaded from our website to firstname.lastname@example.org with the post applied for in the subject by 28 November 2021.
Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification. Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Senior Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC,
73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk