Career Level Assistant
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Because it’s never Just an employee that comes to work; It’s a whole person. At Hemas we celebrate Uniqueness of People, recognize Excellence & Balance with a commitment towards employee Wellness & Enabling Empowerment.
BE HEMAS-BE YOUR BEST SELF!
Hemas Hospitals the pioneer to introduce global best practices in healthcare to Sri Lanka which have been accredited by the Australian Council on Health Standards (ACHSI) for quality and patient safety, is a member of the Hemas Group of Companies. The hospitals group comprises of two multi-specialty hospitals and a laboratory network spread across Sri Lanka. The entire group is on the verge of the next expansion cycle taking healthcare delivery on par with global best models and is one of the most sought-after employers for healthcare professionals.
Billing Assistant will be responsible in preparation of accurate inpatient bills and provides necessary information to customers.
- Accurate inpatient bill preparation
- Handling patients’ billing inquiries
- Ensure no revenue leakages
- Timely collection of due inpatient bills
- Provide admission and discharge details of patients to relevant users daily basis
- Develop knowledge of Hospital information system
- Develop knowledge about hospital operation
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A.
- Dynamic candidate with G.C.E. A/L and part qualification of any other professional body and with 01 year experience preferably as a billing clerk in a hotel or hospital
- An energetic candidate with IT literacy, especially in MS-Office packages
If you are interested please send in your detailed CV along with names and contact details of two non-related referees within 7 days of this advertisement to: