- Career Level Manager
- Experience 8 Years +
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Branch Manager – Mount Lavinia Branch
The candidate should ideally;
- be below 45 years of age
- possess a degree or full professional qualification acceptable to the Bank (part qualifications may be considered)
- possess at least 12 years of experience in banking (exposure to business lending and international operations will be an added advantage)
- have excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- have excellent leadership and people management skills
You will oversee the operational and credit functions of the branch. You will also be expected to have a business focused attitude, comprehensive knowledge of the local economy, build a sound client base and maintain excellent relationships with clients and employees.
Please apply via e-mail by sending a DFCC Bank application form which could be downloaded from our website to firstname.lastname@example.org with the post applied for in the subject by 13 June 2021.
Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification. Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Senior Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk