- Career Level Executive
- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Keells Food Products PLC, a subsidiary of John Keells Holdings PLC, is the country’s market leader in processed meat products, and has held this position for over three decades. Our company possesses ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System, ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety Management System, and OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health & Safety Management System Certifications. The Company manufactures a range of sausages, hams and crumbed products under “Elephant House” and “Keells Krest” brands.
- Delivering brand growth & market share of the allocated product portfolio
- Partner closely with the relevant stakeholders to address key issues/opportunities for the brand and to maximize growth opportunities
- Actively lead the project management & development of new products
- Planning & driving the brand & related extensions through marketing innovation
- Developing & executing Integrated marketing campaigns & related brand communications
- Responsible for the management of the allocated budget
- Bachelor’s Degree specializing in Management, Marketing or a related field
- Professional qualification in CIM/ CIMA will be an added advantage
- Experience in brand management and liaising with creative/media agencies
- Knowledge in quantitative business performance analytics, campaign planning & consumer insights generation will be an added advantage
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply before the 30th April 2021.