Job ID 39026
Career Level Executive
Experience 8 Years +
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Nair Systems is currently looking for Business Analyst for our Qatar operations with the following terms & conditions.
COMPETENCIES, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering discipline
- About 10-15 years of related experience of which a minimum of 5 to 7 years should be in a similar position / responsibility.
- Knowledge in Business Analysis, CBAP
- Knowledge and skill in MS office, MS Project and other tools for requirements gathering
- Knowledge in different Testing tools
- Reporting and presentation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic (preferred)
- Computer literacy
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understand and analyze Business requirements and enable preparation of functional specification.
- Conduct Requirements gathering workshop with required cross-functional stakeholders to capture functional, non-functional requirements, gaps/issues faced by end-users etc.
- Should support BA in requirements study into Functional Specification Document including all integration requirements.
- Translate business requirements into functional and technical requirement Documentation.
- Support Business Team to prepare business case and business requirement documentation.
- Serve as a technical liaison between Business & IT teams in embedding functional requirements and system specs.
- Prepare comprehensive test plan with details to cover direct and dependent functionalities including regression impact.
- Prepare SIT Test cases and Perform related SIT testing with IT before releasing it for UAT with Business users.
- Validate UAT test cases based on FSD and requirement traceability matrix.
- Support execution of test scripts with expected results for the System Integration Test (SIT) and User Acceptance Test (UAT)
- Liaison with Application vendor, end-users etc to test, verify and validate UAT issues closure.
- Ensure all UAT issues are fixed. Obtain user signoffs. Prepare release documents. Ensure the system Go Live is complete.
- Co-ordinate and/or conduct the Production Acceptance Testing (PAT) with the business users
- Creates flow diagrams, structure charts, and other types of system or process representations
Terms and conditions
- Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest through Job Hub