Career Level Others
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Evaluating business processes, requirements elicitation and gathering, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Conducting meetings and presentations for POC.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Ensuring solutions meets business needs and requirements.
- Work closely with clients, Dev team and managerial staff.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining software solutions.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completing of projects.
- Staying up to date on the latest processes and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in similar capacity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems.
- Experience in Health Logistics Management would be added advantage.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and outlook.
- A track record on following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
Application ends in 9d 9h 54min