- Career Level Others
- Experience 3 Years
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
An opportunity has now arisen for a Business Analyst within the organization to drive the team.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest processes and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocating resources and managing cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meets business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in similar capacity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems.
- MBA would be added advantage.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
Please forward your application with the position applied in the subject box of your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
160/24, Level 1, Kirimandala Mawatha, Colombo 05, Sri Lanka.
+94 114 378 378