Career Level Others
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Post Free Jobs & Find Vacancies in Sri Lanka – jobhub.lk
WE ARE HIRING
Career opportunities at iPay
Be a part of the team that is building Sri Lanka’s first super app disrupting the digital payments and financial services landscape for individuals and businesses across the globe. As a home-grown platform, iPay has become a pioneer in the effort to digitize the Sri Lankan economy and is now processing the highest number of digital transactions within the country in count and value consistently.
Backed by the largest financial conglomerate in Sri Lanka, iPay is a platform with a global presence across South and East Asia with the goal of becoming a global leader in the Fintech arena.
About the Role
The ideal candidate is required to support the management team in all aspects related to business analysis.
iPay is focused on disrupting the domain with state of the art technology. As a part of this team you will play a significant role interacting with the senior management to bring new features and concepts to life.
- Minimum 2 years of related work experience within a software development environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Information Systems, Business Analytics, or business management related fields
- Excellent planning, analytical, communication and problem-solving skills in a team-focused dynamic environment
- Ability to learn quickly in a changing technological environment with a passion for financial technology
- Knowledge of agile/scrum methodology within a software development environment
- Sound understanding of requirement documentation and wireframe designing
- Excellent written communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills.
Your Responsibilities Include
- Conducting requirement studies, market research to design feature flows of concepts within roadmap
- Manage product backlogs and conduct regular requirement elicitation and prioritization exercises
- Documentation of user story-based specifications for the prioritized features
- Work as a member of an agile scrum team to deliver working software rapidly.
- Interacting with clients, product technical team, QA team and banking technical team to ensure that the system implementations are carried out to the best satisfaction of stakeholders
- Manage multiple assignments simultaneously while working independently and with other counterparts
- Experience working as a business analyst in a fintech domain would be a plus
- Certifications in Agile Scrum practices and business analysis will be an added advantage