Career Level Others
Experience 2 Years
(BASED AT BIYAGAMA)
Provide support establish a strategic linkage between the functions capabilities and its business objectives by conducting timely and accurate analysis on business parameters, timely relevant information on business/departmental performance, facilitate management decision making, thereby support the organization to seize opportunities presented by rapidly changing customer and business requirements.
- Support strategic decision making initiatives/discussions by participating at relevant meetings/forums, carrying out relevant ground work.
- Generate relevant reports (Financial, budgets, business performance, KPI progress etc) and prepare relevant presentations for relevant updates as and when requested.
- Schedule meetings periodically to drive hoshin targets across the department, prepare KPI charts, monitor performance of team with timely follow up on agreed action plans.
- Overlook and coordinate with the MOS team on the implementation and sustenance of MOS requirements within the function.
- Build, Maintain & leverage effective cordial engagement with all internal and external stakeholder
- Ensure that the environment, safety and health standards of the organization are adhered to whilst actively contributing towards promoting a culture of safety and environmental consciousness within and outside the organization.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree or diploma in Finance, Marketing or Business Management or any other relevant felid.
- 2- 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 tools.
- An understanding of the business and key customers (Advantageous)
- Excellent report writing and data analytics skills (being skilled in Power BI is an added advantage)
- Sound good in analytical skills
To apply please keep your Line Manager and your respective HR department informed and send your CV to:
Closing Date: 01.10.2021
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualifying candidates to join our team of MAS Professionals.