Career Level Others
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
John Keells Information Technology (Pvt) Ltd (UKIT) is the consulting and professional IT services arm of John Keells Holdings PLC, Sri Lanka’s largest listed conglomerate. JKIT focuses on Strategy Consulting, Digital, Technology and Operations to large multinational companies’ worldwide. JKIT has delivered many award-winning solutions to some of the biggest names in Europe, Middle East, and Asia.
As a Business Analyst of John Keells IT, you will work on analyzing and evaluating business processes and user needs, documenting requirements to define scope, and formulate systems in a software product-based agile development environment.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Elicitation, analysis, designing and documentation of client requirements to ensure what is developed corresponds with the user requirements
- Taking ownership of products, grooming, and refining the product backlogs and formulating product roadmaps by carrying out workshops, studying business functions, research, etc.
- Improving systems and products by studying current practices and designing modifications
- Incorporating changes after evaluating the impact to existing products and communicating to relevant stakeholders
- Closely working with the sales and presales teams in pitching the products to clients and drafting proposals
- Facilitating technical design sessions with internal IT teams to articulate and design solutions, define project requirements, forming project teams, and establishing project budgets
- Performing Test Case review to ensure test scenarios check the compliance of the product functionality with the requirements
- Conducting user training sessions
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent with 2+ years’ hands on work experience in the Business Analyst Role
- Detail oriented, analytical, and inquisitive skills, experience in an Agile environment is an added advantage
- The ability to work independently and with others and be self-driven
Click on the advert to join our team via John Keells IT Careers Site.
John Keells Group in an equal opportunity employer and we invite applications from all suitably qualified, individuals, to join our team.