- Career Level Others
- Experience 3 Years
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
JOIN THE MINDS REIMAGINING FINANCE THROUGH INNOVATION
20770 Dialog Finance PLC is a subsidiary of Dialog Axiata PLC, Sri Lanka’s flagship telecommunications company. Our vision is to be the No.1 Fintech Company in Sri Lanka by reshaping the industry with world-class breakthrough in financial technology Today, Dialog Finance PLC is at the forefront of innovation by using cutting-edge technology and game-changing projects, to deliver accessible and affordable financial products to the people and businesses in Sri Lanka.
We are seeking passionate, result oriented visionaries to drive the disruptions in the financial services industry and deliver unparalleled value to our customers.
BUSINESS ANALYST (FINTECH)
- Understand stakeholder requirements and develop functional solutions to meet the entire scope of requirements with end-to-end ownership of the solution.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to determine the product road map and perform backlog grooming based on business needs.
- Bridge the gap between the technical team and the system requirement owners to enhance customer experience through new system features with improved business processes.
- Conduct feasibility of the requirements in terms of organizational vision, time, cost, and quality and to understand team dynamics and capability to produce and meet the requirement.
- Follow up and adhere to scrum process-related activities and responsible for continuous improvement of existing processes.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time and within the scope by assessing the risks of various solutions and prioritize completing business demands.
- Ensure technical documentation is within the set guidelines and constantly update the documents based on frequent changes.
- Create wireframe, mockup, diagrams, flowcharts, and documents to provide directions to the development team and other stakeholders.
- Design solutions catering to the requirements and ensure regulatory constraints are addressed and adhered.
Research on latest trends, best practices, and dynamics of the fintech industry and provide
the recommendation to the management.
- 03 – 05 years’ industry exposure in a similar role in a Licensed Finance Company or a Bank.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification from a recognized university or institute.
- Solid business domain knowledge in Banking or Fintech industry.
- Familiarity with Agile Software Development practices and Digital Services Products is preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of the business, market, and external environment. Strong understanding of change management processes and project management fundamentals.
- Excelling communication skills and solid stakeholder management skills.
- Attention to detail and strong commercial acumen.
If you are confident that you meet the above expectations, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the post applied for as the subject.