Career Level Others
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
BUSINESS ANALYST (SENIOR EXECUTIVE CATEGORY)
Location – Teejay Lanka PLC – Avissawella
Business Analyst is responsible for developing, modifying, and maintaining Teejay Application systems. Applies analysis and design techniques to simply business user requirement that can translate into system specifications. Position will typically support a broad functional area such as the various web applications, Industrial Applications, ERP integrations and BOT automation. Provides the technical foundation for a variety of operations and project leadership, coordinating and integrating the work of others. Works independently under overall project objectives and requirements. Primary constraints are those imposed by the need for compatibility with existing systems and programs. Responsible for recognizing probable conflicts and integrating diverse data elements and sources. Produces innovative solutions for a variety of complex problems.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimized strategies.
- Effectively communicating your insights, findings and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, monitoring performance and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements and prioritizing initiatives based on business requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- A bachelor’s Degree in Business/IT/Computer science/Management
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Business analyst.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, Bl Tools with the ability to analyze, model and interpret data.
- Knowledge in Six sigma/Lean principals will be added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Problem solving skills.
- Understanding software development methodologies.
- Excellent documentation skills and time management skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the post as the heading within 1 week from the published date of this advertisement
Teejay Lanka PLC