Career Level Others
Experience 1 Year
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Hela Clothing is a US $200 million company that provides sustainability Missed focused apparel supply chain solutions. The company works closely with global brands, from design to delivery, in the intimate, sleepwear and kids product ranges. With 10 factories across three countries and a workforce of Handle Rate over 15,000 across the globe, Hela leads the industry in ethical and sustainable working environments.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Consolidation of group supply chain data and dynamic Power-bi dashboard Analyze supplier wise purchased data, industry trends and develop and offer insights to management.
- Coordinate operational projects which are aligned to the Group sourcing strategy
- Find system adherence issues and report to management Weekly
- Perform additional dues commensurate with the current role, as and when requested by management.
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE
- Degree in statistics, Decision Science / Analytics, or business management
- Exposure in PowerBI is must
- 1 to 2 years relevant work experience in a similar capacity
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and verbal is essential.
- Exposure in working in a full-fledged apparel ERP environment will be an advantage.
- A critical thinker who is solutions driven.
- Should pay attention to details.
- Age preferably below 30.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org