- Career Level Others
- Experience 2 Years
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We urge potential candidates who are willing to take up challenges in a dynamic environment to intimate your willingness to get considered for the above position. Ideal candidate should be able to support the Director Marketing and Business Development in decision making , drive LRP strategy development, overlook budgeting cycle in Supply Chain and Innovation design teams, develop Biz proposals, and provide financial insight into innovation investment opportunities.
- Assist the Director in developing information memorandum, business proposals, corporate communications, presentations, corporate profile and other documentation to internal and external parties.
- Assist with the Head of Departments & identify variances to agree on necessary action points and drive relevant projects.
- Involve in process improvements through MOS related activities and support ongoing projects in relevant departments.
- Preparation of annual budgets and Hoshin Kanri, support the formulation of KPIs and A3s to ensure a timely achievement of the overall business objectives.
- Use Business Models to understand the viable options, risks and rewards which can modelled in to key planning assumptions when the business is under different scenarios.
- Make investment appraisals in order to make recommendation and facilitate in investment decision making.
- Identify the most promising Business Model through product costing, financial feasibility etc and create a strong financial model for projects specially for innovation.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in similar capacity.
- A degree in Finance, Management or Marketing from a recognized university or a member of CIMA/CIM or equivalent professional body with excellent Communication skills and outgoing personality.
Closing Date: 31st March 2021
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualifying candidates to Join our team of MAS Professionals.