- Career Level Others
- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Qualifications A/L
Hayleys Group is amongst Sri Lanka’s largest, and most respected diversified conglomerates with a turnover in excess of USD 1 Billion. To explore the World of Hayleys, visit us at: www.hayleys.com.
Established in 1921, Fentons Limited is now a diversified systems integrator and a full MEP contractor. The solution portfolio includes voice & data network infrastructure from design, all the way to installation of all end-points, with after sales SLA support; including Air Conditioning and Solar related services. Under ELV services the company offers voice, data and video communications, Data Centre build-outs, Contact Centers, Access Control systems, Fire detection systems and building management and UPS systems.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT – SOLAR
The scope of work would include to develop business and increase market share by providing customized SOLAR solutions in Southern, North Western, Central and Sabaragamuwa & Eastern provinces.
- GEC A/L and following an academic or professional qualification in Marketing / Sales
- A minimum of 01 year work experience in Sales
- Previous experience in Sales & Marketing of Solar products/services would be an added advantage
- Should be a target driven and self- motivated individual
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Conversant with E-mail, MS Office package
- Should have a valid riding license
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply within 10 days of this advertisement by email to email@example.com indicating the position applied for on the subject line of the email. Pay and benefits for the above position will be competitive & the rewards are performance driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.