Career Level Manager
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Waterlily Labs is a young and ambitious software company established in 2019 to provide awesome software solutions for an affordable price to all kinds of businesses and individuals. In a sea of software companies, we outperform the most by understanding and interpreting our clients’ requirements and providing exactly what is required.
Our work begins with having a deeper understanding of computer languages, the fundamentals of software development and experience in serving rapid and reliable solutions. We strive to create beautiful code that is rich in functionality and usability. Testimonials prove our ability.
Located at Colombo – the heart of Sri Lanka, we enjoy creating the best system for the best price plan. Over the years, we witnessed our products helping businesses to grow beyond their targets by having an IT system with a strong back-bone. All members in our team have at least one or more degree and are true specialists in IT and software development.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Waterlily Labs (Pvt) Ltd has vacancies for talented exceptional developers to join our team.
- Should have a relevant Degree in IT/Computer Science.
- Should have 1-year Experience in a relevant field.
- Experienced in MySQL, SQL, C#, WordPress, .NET, Web Developments, EF, LINQ
- Must be organized and Team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Networking and basic IT troubleshoot knowledge.
- Proficiency in C# .NET Technologies & Web development skills.
- Ability to work according to the UK calendar.
- Use of visual studio or any other IDE.
- Knowledge of .NET frameworks (such as Visual Studio, etc. depending on your technology stack)
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of C#
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of any other programming languages like, Java, Python, VBA, WordPress
- The successful candidates will be provided with an attractive remuneration package based on the qualification, experience, and competencies.
- Flexible working hours
- 100% Remote work.
The suitable candidate will be provided with a competitive remuneration package as per the industry standards.
If you think you are the perfect fit for this position please send us your resume with two non related referees to firstname.lastname@example.org.