- Career Level Executive
- Experience Fresh
- Qualifications A/L
United Motors Lanka PLC has been moving people in comfort for over 75 years. As we continue to drive new standards of service and engineering excellence, we are expanding our operations island-wide and are seeking passionate, smart and disciplined individuals to fill the following vacancy.
Call Center Executive
- A good secondary education with three passes in G.C.E. A/L.
- Extended studies in Marketing / Customer Service/ Business Management.
- Should have a flair for public relations and the initiative to act independently.
- Should possess good interpersonal skills and communication skills in English and Sinhala both oral and written.
- Should be computer literate with proficiency in MS office packages and good data entry and typing Skill.
- Having experience in similar capacity would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of call center telephony and technology.
- Should be a team player with ability to work with staff at all levels.
- Aged below 30 years.
An attractive remuneration package, including a comprehensive medical scheme along with excellent career development opportunities await the selected candidate. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
If you are confident the you satisfy the above requirements, please email or post your resume with the contact details of two non-related referees to reach us within 07 days of this advertisement. Addressed to
General Manager (Human Resources & Administration)
United Motors Lanka PLC
100, Hyde Park Corner, Colombo 02
E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org